What are you doing with tax returns?

icudruln

That time of year is here. Tax returns are the perfect time to add some of those parts you've wanted. So what's everyone gonna get?

I'm planning on some Whiteline Sways, Whiteline Ball Link Endlinks, maybe some Whiteline Heavy Duty Sway Bar Mounts, and I wanna get the ACT XTSS Clutch ordered. It all depends how much I get back today.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
4200 -
~1300 to ship my car to Germany
~200 to replace the windshield
~200 for a Killer B oil pickup
=2500 for bills (wifes portion included) :)

icudruln

4200 -
~1300 to ship my car to Germany
~200 to replace the windshield
~200 for a Killer B oil pickup
=2500 for bills (wifes portion included) :)

Awesome choices. The pickup is probably my best and safest mod I've added...nothing like your car though. Install was a PITA. Are you gonna end up staying out in Germany?

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Awesome choices. The pickup is probably my best and safest mod I've added...nothing like your car though. Install was a PITA. Are you gonna end up staying out in Germany?

I PCS (move duty stations) or ETS (get out of the Army) in 2013.

Paul.c

Pay off credit card and buy a sofa and new rug:(

Also maybe race numbers, water sprayer for between runs, and brakes, lines and fluid. Depends on how much the first things are.

HisAndHerSTi

Coilovers and 18x9.5 with 265/35s on 08 STi

Struts, springs, rotors, pad, hood on 04 STi

Also putting some aside for a trip to Florida after deployment

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Amr t60r

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Suspension mods FTW!

BoxerRumbleSTi

Worked 3 months n getting 2 g's back. Got checks in the mail last friday. They are going in the pot along with w/e I get from selling my bagged S10 so I can get a car. I wish it could get me a STi, ut yeah, wont happen. So first comes the Camaro Z28 :p