What did you do to your STi today?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Z1107

About to clean off debris from a tree next to my house that was struck by lightning. And put IGOTASTI decals on it.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
About to clean off debris from a tree next to my house that was struck by lightning. And put IGOTASTI decals on it.

Post pics when done.

Rosie684

Installed a fresh gallon of Motul, washed the engine bay and exterior, patched a few spots with some touch up paint, through on a couple decals, and did my every 6 month cleaning of my air filter

toomes

Well this weekend was a SUPER productive weekend, despite having my power steering line rupture against my uppipe on Friday morning. Hankook Ventus R-S3 tires have been mounted and the car was balanced and aligned. I have to say, first impressions of these tires - absolutely the best tires I have ever driven in the dry - I haven't tried them in the rain yet. Here is how my (beautiful :lol:) STi is now sitting.

photobucket-7038-1310435554874.jpg

photobucket-4796-1310435588134.jpg

Now onto the most fun part (NOT) of the weekend. Repairing the power steering line...I was lucky enough to have purchased a stainless steel line from P and L motorsports roughly 3 months ago and just had not got around to putting it in. Thankfully I was forced to do it!

photobucket-34256-1310435614474.jpg

The line is running right under the manifold and down next to the transmission. Most of the brackets have been removed and everything is leak free so far!!

bugeye_fever

Checked the oil. No consumtion in a two week period! Looks like the pcv valve was the problem after all. I know 2 weeks isnt alot of time to check for consumtion, but she went through a quart in the 2 weeks prior to that.

toomes

Well, my little surprise arrived today and you can probably guess what the other half is now.

photobucket-51136-1310503436285.jpg

Lining it up!
photobucket-1373-1310514620544.jpg

Before tightening it down.
photobucket-15485-1310515639250.jpg

Other side.
photobucket-483-1310515668546.jpg

Oswald Performance for the win!
photobucket-5789-1310515700327.jpg

LE351

I dropped my STI over to my buddies house who absolutely loves working on STI's (and I'm completely mechanical deficient). Here is list of the currect goodies about ready to put on:

[FONT=&quot]STi Blow Off Valve

Top Mount Intercooler

2002-2007 Subaru WRX / STi Headers : Megan Racing
Coilover Damper Knob Extensions 250MM : Megan Racing

Perrin Turbo Inlet Hose

Muffler/Cat Heat Shield Part

gasket for turbo to down pipe

K&N Filter RP-5113

Subaru WRX AccessPORT [/FONT]

Thats all for now--We installed the AccessPORT when I was there and took it for a rip. What a huge difference already without all the added parts. I cant wait to get it completely done--Its gonna get painted in the fall, then all the carbon fiber parts get put on.

Casper86

took it for a ride to get some shopping done then gave it a bath, cleaned and rotated wheels/tires, bled brakes, vacuumed/ detailed interior, put it away and kissed it good night.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I swept it all out and gave everything on the inside a nice wipe down. Smells so good. :)

Zoltar

Installed a whiteline 22mm swaybar in front and a perrin 22mm swaybar in the rear. Also started cleaning it for an upcoming car show in CO

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Washed, waxed and detailed my baby. I took a quick picture and then went to mail out more orders of IGOTASTi.com T-Shirts & Stickers.

a6f96212-dcfc-d1ef.jpg

Z1107

How in the hell do you keep those miles so low? What is your daily driver? I dont think I could go a day without driving that car.