Win an IGOTASTi.COM Shift knob!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Time to give away something AWESOME! Here is your chance to win an IGOTASTi.COM Shift Knob worth $150 dollars. Let me tell you I love mine and the people who have bought them also love them. This is not some cheap shift knob. This is top of the line baby! This knob is a 2.25 inch black co-polymer STi sphere with 2 small grooves cut on the bottom, and our custom logo cut inside the knob and painted. This knob will never get hot to touch, and will never fade, chip, or crack. Well if your ready to win one read below.

We are going to have a little fun contest where everyone has a chance to win this great prize. What I want is for you to tell me in a 100 words or less why I should give you an IGOTASTi.COM Shift knob. I will be looking for the best reply. See and you thought this would be hard. Anyone can enter, except admins. This contest will run until August 28, 2012 then a winner will be picked by the admin team and myself.

I can't wait to read the responses. Good luck. Ready, Set, Go!!!!!

*Please post all replies in this thread*

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:

STimedic

All I will say is that whomever wins it will be getting THE BEST shift knob ever made. I've had my WCLW copolymer shift knob for the past 4 years, been through the heat and humidity of NC, the snowy cold of CO and has never failed to be pleasant to the touch.

If I didn't have one already, I would go on about the certified vendors and their deals offered to members, the lack of drama, the great admins and the community feeling as a whole. Hands down the greatest forum on the internet.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Yes you can! for all the hard work you and the Mod team dose I feel at some point we should run contests like this for them only from time to time.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Keep it coming. Anyone can enter except admins.

awdsomehaley

I think I should win the shift knob because I have the stock STI shift knob. I always wanted to upgrade but I always seem to spend my money on other stuff. This would be the perfect opportunity. & I am already telling people around town to come join the forum. Showing them this prize would make them want to join more knowing that this is an awesome forum that actually does giveaways :)

Btw, I bought Tapatalk bc I love this forum soo much lol.

Well not sure what to say but all I know is this forum has not only taught me correct information and treated me as if we where family. I have never seen a group of people not only work so hard to keep trolls away. And abolish those who don't stand for what this group Is all about! Which I have gathered in the past month of being a member as 100% correct information, the willingness to educate, and keeping the people that give us enthusiast a bad name with their arrogance and know it all mentality! I hadn't realized how much support and love I have for this community until I had to defend the miss interpretation that all we are is a bunch of snobs that think we are better than everyone (which in all reality we are better than most forums out there but not snobs) and since he had never heard of the site all information that comes from here is unreliable and incredible. Well I'm not saying that I should win this contest for coming to the rescue when this community gets put down. I just didn't really know where I could write how much I appreciate the knowledge that I have gained on here. I mean let's face it learning from rek888v2 and Fujiwara in person can be a bit difficult at times specially when you get them going on a good rant about propane powered engines and flux compositors and telling me to make sure I top off my blinker fluid!! Well I'm way over the 100 words so I will end this with a thank you to the entire community and keep up the good work!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
This shift knob is not as important as the shroud, but this is something very very unique! So here is my statement of 100 words:

I feel like this shift knob dominates all of the rest. This would pretty much accommodate the interior of anyone's car. This would be the most unique ornament for my car. However, as a member of IGOTASTI, I would cherish this item because it would remind me of all the knowledge and information that was presented to me by the entire community of IGOTASTI. It's just so precious and priceless. I don't know if I deserve it, but I would be honored to wield such a great piece presented to me by the very best that I have known!

I used http://www.wordcounter.net/ and this was 99 words.

That's my input. Thanks for having this contest JJ! :tup:

-Alin

stiorbust

I would really be honored to rep this wonderful forum that has given me so much insight in the world of subaru and sti. Without this forum my car would be virgin with a crap intake running lean. So I would honor and love this shifter ball. Also, after my sti being divebombed by a hawk then bumpers destroyed by the peacock, this would put a much needed smile on my face and end the bird madness. Please let me win this. or a igotasti.com carbon fiber hood lol.
Grant

twistedforester

I think it would look very nice in my right hand drive version 4 sti forester which im pritty sure is one of the only one in america but i can be wrong

Z1107

I piss pure excellence, shit perfection, and guzzle tiger blood. It's mine. And Reks I'm not scared, no one wants to fight the naked guy.

STimedic

Lol you must be mistaken.... Every one knows that combat medics are the masters of gay chicken. But yes we grunts are very good at it as well. I have found that mechanics are not nearly as good at it though....

Check for priaprism and credit card swipe? CHECK!

So far, I think it's between me and Hector as far as likes.....but I already have a WCLW knob.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Guys please stick to the rules. All post not pertaining to the rules are being deleted.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump: Contest is still going on. Anyone can get in.

stiorbust

Or just award me with it for.that I can rep igota even more up here in ct. Pretty sure I'm one of the very few so far :(

Grant evohntr Sampson

Jles

I think I should because I'm doing an STI swap in my 95 Subaru impreza :) and that would be the finishing touches

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump:

Necttu

Pretty new to this forum, but for the duration I have been on, it's been a blast. I would love to win the shift knob as it would help complete the fine list of upgrades I have prepared for the future of my 09 STi. As my parents have never seen the car, I wish for them to have a jaw-dropping moment when they see my STi, and what better way is there to achieve that by having an awesome shift knob? :)

Cheers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.