Win an IGOTASTi.COM Shift knob!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Great replys everyone. :ty:

inferno19d

So why do I deserve this?? Hmm no special reason, but there is just something about saying I.G.O.T.A STI!!!! and nothing says it better than a shift knob in my ride...

35r

ok, first id like to say i dont think i deserve this any more than any other member, whether they be a free member or a sponser. BUT i will say that my car and i would appreciate the craftsmanship and love to make it an addition ! i love this place, and am grateful for the help and support from not only JJ, but the members,staff, vendors and tuners. who ever does win will have a very sharp looking knob !

p.s. if i dont win im going to nasioc ..................... ​JOKING !

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The shift knob is shipped and on its way to me. Can't wait to see who wins. Only two weeks left to go. Post up.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Today I got the shift knob! I wonder who is gonna win it! I'm really excited to give this away!

Renegade

I think I should win this shift knob because I'm awesome. I mean come on I'm me, just look at me I'm more awesome than a bunch of cute puppies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Keep em coming. Contest goes till the end of the month.

Alaundra

My car would love this shift knob, though she and I prefer everything in bright pink! ;-) I have gone to the ends of the earth for this car, twice! LOL! When I decided to buy an STI I looked and looked because I wanted an '04 or '05 in Blue. After a year of searching, everywhere, I found my baby in California... She was an '05, stock, with less than 3,000 miles (in 2008), blue, and immaculate condition (Her first owner adored her but had started a family and only got to drive her by himself occasionally). I had to fly to Cali twice just to pick her up. The first time to verify she was everything I had dreamt of, get paperwork started, and the second time to drive her home! It was love at first sight and she has been with me ever since... I call her my lil AMF (after the drink). So, even if I don't get the shift knob... Any and all ideas for pink additions to her lovely interior and exterior would be appreciated! ;-)

subi_snacks

i think i should win it because i am probably one of the youngest subaru fanatics ever, im only 18 and proudly say i paid with my own hard earned money for my sti and its going to get tuned in a couple weeks finally after geting my hands on a used utec and it would definitly leave the finishing touches with a hot shiftknob and it would match my pink sti tattoo i have on my forearm hahaha

LudaDaIntruda

This Forum by far has been one of the greatest assetts to me and my STI in the process of getting my STI upgraded. Questions, problems have always been promptly answered with honest support! This support was much needed for the last eight months while I have been on tour in Afghanistan! I have had my trial and errors and you're support was above the Call of Duty, I personally thank you for this! This would represent my respect for this Forum as to show my support back to you guys with this amazing IGOTASTI shift knob, thanks again!

I don't think i deserve the shift knob more than anyone else however the shift knob is what grounds me to my car EVERY DAY.
The feeling I get when i grab it with every shift is pure exctasy. The shifter I have now is a borrowed one from a friends previous WRX (duracon black)

This is my first Subaru and while I havent had it long it's been a long road. I sent it to get a fresh start in life only to find out I gave it to the wrong hands and got neglected. Now I have to start over and with a fresh knob I feel it would give me a different feeling as if it's having a fresh start and somewhat a different car compared to the past. New wheels, new suspension, new turbo....other than another rebuild I hope to one day look at her and tell others it's done! This is what I worked hard for,starved for and even set friends aside for.

good luck to all contestants!
Even if i don't win it's good to know this particular community is a welcoming sanction to all of us.

- Abel

subrausti05

Hello I'm new here. The sti shift knob is sexy. I would love to have it in my car to show it to my subie friends. Let me t ell ya about me n my sti. I LOVE MY 05STI. I wanted one so bad when they first came out but didn't really wanna pay that price til now. My cousin bought his when it first came out. I drove it. I felt in love with it. The looks outside inside the power and awd is worth the money. I just bought my. Bout 8months ago. I love it to death. I even slept in it the first day lol. I wash it n clean it 3 to 4 days a week. Never let it get dirty. That's how much i love my sti. My wife hates it wen i spend more time on my car lol. I finally got the car i wanted. I been waiting for 6 years to get it. I babe my car. Its just the beauty of the looks wen it outside park in a place. Look so sexy. In every angle. I got 6 of my buddy has own sti now and we all share info about stuff inside or outside the car. I would really like to win the shift knob and put it in my car. Its a car of my dream. The best car I ever own. Gosh I love my car. By the way after this since my car is clean alreay I'm going clean it again. To all ya subie owner. Take care of ur car. N drive slow. Such ie for life........

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
The contest is closed and the winner will be announce later on tonight!

I want to personally thank everyone for the kind words and your support. Unfortunately there can only be one winner and it was one of the hardest decisions we have had to make. If it were up to me, everyone would be getting a shift knob!

With great appreciation!...
George

Status
Not open for further replies.