BID WARS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

bamaboy1988

since its a beautiful one of a kind piece i gotta have it i bid 550.00 and willing to go a lot higher

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Damn Lenny, someone wants it WAY more than we do!! :lol:

bamaboy1988

well I'm sorry to cut you short like that lol but bro you can't blame me it IS a one off custom piece and there really isn't anything like it in the rest of the world and it goes to a good cause lol i maybe new but i know an amazing deal and an awesome site when i see it

inferno19d

Well I would have to give bamaboy and thumbs up and say I completely agree with him. Though $550 is one heck of a bid and wish i could go even higher.. I love the look of that piece.

bamaboy1988

well sir i will make sure if i win it to post a pic of it in my 07 sit after the new paint job with a few other dress up pieces so everyone can see it went to a good home and it won't stay on the car i have a shelf in my garage i made with a plexiglass front with a few other one off custom pieces including a piece carol shelby signed and the legendary collin mcrae signed also......it will sit between them forever(if you don't know who cliin mcrae is learn your subaru rally history he was the best of all time) "if in doubt flat out!"

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
well sir i will make sure if i win it to post a pic of it in my 07 sit after the new paint job with a few other dress up pieces so everyone can see it went to a good home and it won't stay on the car i have a shelf in my garage i made with a plexiglass front with a few other one off custom pieces including a piece carol shelby signed and the legendary collin mcrae signed also......it will sit between them forever(if you don't know who cliin mcrae is learn your subaru rally history he was the best of all time) "if in doubt flat out!"

:tup:

07sticrazy

I bid $750.00. I really want this piece as I have been watching many good things come out of this community. My 07 STi will rock it!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I bid $750.00. I really want this piece as I have been watching many good things come out of this community. My 07 STi will rock it!

I don't even know what to say any more. :ty: Your current bid is $750.00.

bamaboy1988

my turn......950.00 can't mess with a contractors paychecks lol

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
my turn......950.00 can't mess with a contractors paychecks lol

Are you guys serious? My question is are you really going to pay for this?

You are the highest bidder at $950.00.

07sticrazy

First good morning. Second, JJ my bid is as good as gold. I keep my word and though I never post I'm always getting information off your site. Your a great guy and I hate to see good people like you who are doing good for the community struggle to it keep going. I know this money will go into the community to make it even better.

Now after that. I bid $1000! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.