BID WARS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermont

I am going to be very interested if the winner is actually going to pay out.... not that I doubt any ones word, it's just that a full grand..... Then again is I was over seas contracting right I would probably do the same thing, then turn it around and rebid it again to raise more money.... I guess we will have to see.

JJ if the winner is not a premium member why not throw in a membership for free for them?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Since we have only two guys bidding on this item we can end this now. Please pm with your highest one time bid. I will then post it here, and the winner can pay for it and get it now.

Item will be overnighted with insurance and you must sign for the package. :ty:

07sticrazy

my highest bid as of now sir is 1500.00

Congrats bamaboy1988! I could only go to $1400 which was my high bid I sent to JJ. Good fight. I hope to see some really cool pictures of this.

JJ I will become a premium member to help out with the bills of the community. I know sites like these take big dollars to run. :ty: for having it.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Payment hasn't been made or even contacted me. Looks like I'm going to start this over if he does't reply soon and it will be for premium members only this time.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I feel it should go to the person that made the bid prior to the first bid he made. IMO that is the last legitimate bid since all others that followed were based on his bidding.

The other option would be to restart the bidding at the last legitimate bid prior to his first post.

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
And I aggree that this should be made available to only paying members.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I will let you all know what happens from here. I'm going to give him a few days to reply to me.

All I was trying to do is get some income for the site. I failed! :(

I'm sick of dealing with people with no character, lack of honesty, and backbone. If you say you are going to do something or pay for something then DO IT!!! It's a disappointment that you have to threaten someone to hold up their end of the bargain

inferno19d

As i have read the posts on this thread, i realized that there are very few people left that have character, social skills, manners and just overall general respect for other people. I agree with the general idea that this bid should be for paying members only.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Clay has been in touch with me. I will let you all know what happens from here. Thank you for protecting me and the community.

bamaboy1988

no guys there was an accident I was in afghanistan working and our shop was hit with a mortar nine people were injured including myself i was rushed to germany and wasn't allowed to leave my bed.i just got back from germany and all my staples have been removed all thats left is stitches and they will be out in another week............thanks JJ for understanding and sorry i couldn't get on sooner to help everybody understand what happened and if you don't believe me send me a private message on here with your email and ill send you the pics of where the mortar hit..........

Status
Not open for further replies.