BID WARS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Our most sincere apologies for jumping to such conclusions. I would hope that in the future we will have a little more faith before we hastily judge. I do Understand that it seemed like a trolling on the surface and the guys were just protecting the community, But I hope you can see it in your heart to forgive us and realize that, as a valued member of the family, you now carry that same level of protection and conviction from us! Please harbor no ill will toward JJ or anyone else. JJ has been the target of some malicious intent too many times to count and I can understand his suspicions.

Your gesture here is far beyond our expectations and your personal sacrifice for our country and our way of life is priceless and appreciated. I hope you are well and get home safe.

If there is ever anything I can do for you personally, please don't hesitate to ask!

George

Vermont

no guys there was an accident I was in afghanistan working and our shop was hit with a mortar nine people were injured including myself i was rushed to germany and wasn't allowed to leave my bed.i just got back from germany and all my staples have been removed all thats left is stitches and they will be out in another week............thanks JJ for understanding and sorry i couldn't get on sooner to help everybody understand what happened and if you don't believe me send me a private message on here with your email and ill send you the pics of where the mortar hit..........

Good deal man, Glad your ok. They send you back here to the states or back to the stan to finish up your contract?

bamaboy1988

actually i got back here to kandahar afghanistan about 15 hours ago and true to my nature its time to go to work lol.and don't sweat it i understand new guy comes in makes a huge bid and disappears it happens no big deal.:D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
actually i got back here to kandahar afghanistan about 15 hours ago and true to my nature its time to go to work lol.and don't sweat it i understand new guy comes in makes a huge bid and disappears it happens no big deal.:D

I got the hook up for you! Trust me you'll love what I'm sending you. It was awesome to talk to you and may God Bless you and your family. Come home safe! :tup:

Vermont

So is the purchase still going down? If so awesome dude and thank you for supporting this site and helping the community. You can trust that JJ will use every dime of that money to help pay for the site and improve it. He's good like that!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So is the purchase still going down? If so awesome dude and thank you for supporting this site and helping the community. You can trust that JJ will use every dime of that money to help pay for the site and improve it. He's good like that!

He paid for the item. He is also getting the works from me. Everything we make he's getting.

Money is going into the bank to catch us up on bills, updates we need and so on. He has helped us more than he knows. I'm so very thankful for what he has done for us. :tup:

Vermont

He paid for the item. He is also getting the works from me. Everything we make he's getting.

Money is going into the bank to catch us up on bills, updates we need and so on. He has helped us more than he knows. I'm so very thankful for what he has done for us. :tup:

Good too hear man. I am for one glad he is ok and also glad he was for real on his offer. Bama you have my heart felt thanks for helping keep this site and infact the entire igota community alive and kicking!

Status
Not open for further replies.