Boost leak, maybe?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Logging what Holy suggested. Got something in particular that you would rather see?
No. I am not on the factory intake. Perrin CAI.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I would also add throttle position and boost error and maybe turbo dynamics. Dont want to much because you get less lines of data the more parameters you add.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Protune by Cobb - Plano. Nothing has changed since then, except for the addition of the moroso catch cans.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I would also add throttle position and boost error and maybe turbo dynamics. Dont want to much because you get less lines of data the more parameters you add.

I will add these and go log here in a few. Another note, I just found the VTA plate on the Cobb BPV to have 2 screws spinning freely. Gave all other couplers a good check and tightening.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
New logs and hit target boost! Dunno bout the rest. lol.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsnawVcut-qCdFNtbWVQR2xVMWF6R3ZrV2VrcGtLcHc&usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsnawVcut-qCdEVkQ0FpZktXd0xNSDVpWkl5OHRJcmc&usp=sharing

Took everything apart and reseated everything that has to do with boost/vacuum.
Two-fold problem. 1. Turbo to IC pipe was fried. Replaced. 2. BPV-VTA flange (the little cover that allows you to VTA) was loose and BPV return hose to turbo inlet hose not seated.
She feels much stronger in every aspect. Hopefully the logs will prove to be ok.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I knew there was more to it :lol:

For some reason I can't see the files... says they are unreachable for now. what ever that means. Anyway if Fuji_p says they are better I trust his judgement. :tup:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I knew of the one but the second issue really surprised me. The vent hose was actually mounted to the bpv but the spring clamp was just off of the nipple. I guess when the BPV dumped air, it unseated enough and blew some or all air to atmosphere. Then when the valve shut it sucked it tight enough to not look suspicious. My theory, anyway.
Plus the VTA plate being loose exasperating it all.

I really need to learn how to read logs, though this experience has definitely given me more of an understanding.

Ok then. This issue has been resolved.
I appreciate all of the help!