Boost leak, maybe?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
My point exactly. I can't trust myself to be careful when I need to be careful. All it takes is one sneeze and a shart and she's done for.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Got the logs. Got them to the computer. They are in .csv format. Downloaded a viewer from the net, now I can view.
Went to google docs which is now google drive. Uploaded to drive and now I can't view it.
Gonna try saving as excel and see if that doesn't change it.
Is excel viewable on our forum?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Yeah you have a leak. I strongly suggest you not drive the car till you fix it. Also consider a boost leak test of the entire system. The logs suggest that there is a leak before the turbo.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Ok. I have the turbo to IC elbow delivering tomorrow.
Perhaps the turbo inlet took a shit? They are known to fail.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I would check that also but it could just be the elbow. The only real way to be sure of anything is a boost leak test. The testors are easy to make yourslef or you can purchase a ready made one form siliconeintakes.com and all you need then is some compressed air.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Forgive the ignorance here but I assume I'm going to clamp this onto the pre turbo side at the intake tube and add air while listening for leaks or soaping? Any specified pressure?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
To use it you remove the intake and replace it with the boost leak tester. Then you need to clamp off every ancillary hose coming off of the inlet with a long nose vise grip. If you don't do this then you will leak through these hoses.

Then you should be good to pressurize the system to about 10 psi. It should hold for a bit but it is normal for it to leak past the throttle plate a little. If there are any leaks in the system you should hear them fairly quickly. Also do as JJ suggested earlier and spray the areas with soapy water.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
well they def. take advantage of those who cannot make one themselves...that's pretty pricey...you really don't need a gauge and you can use the clamps on your current intake. do it exactly like Holy said and youll be in business...more often than not though its the turbo inlet. is yours stock?

Yes, the inlet is still stock. This area will be examined as I have seen countless issues with the factory piece.
Though, I'm not hitting full boost, 3lbs shy, which leads me to believe it is post turbo. Nevertheless, all areas will be looked at.