Gauges.

R3V

I had the Evo series gauges in my Subie when I had it. I believe I still have photos somewhere in my journal... I feel they are not very easy to read. The actual reading display is considerably smaller than the over all gauge. And the viewing angle is critical.

Other than that they are very responsive and accurate.

I've had some success making a sort of wedge that angles the gauges in my ATI pod toward me. I'll need to look more into it, but I really want to find a car with these and take it for a quick spin to see how they are when driving. Thank's for chiming in, I'll check out the journal!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
So what's "the device" from that post?? Did you spill the beans on all its functionality yet?

It's website is a little lacking: link

E
dit: wow ok also read through those multitude of pages in Holy's journal about it. Still need more info but i'll try searching a few more places.

PM me and I'll give you more details :tup:

Vermont

Meh, all of those gauge solutions are still way to expansive for me. I went with an auto meter mechanical boost gauge and an AEM UEGO. Go with the tried and true methods when it comes to gauges. When the information you need is critical then you need to make sure you are always going to get it, on time, accurately and in an easy to read format. I tossed both my gauges on simple screw down holders right onto the steering column. Works perfectly for me as I can read the boost and AFR out of the corner of my eye while driving, along with being very stealthy. Just as a bonus the Auto meter mechanical gauges are dirt cheep and the AEM UEG is also one of the cheaper wide bands out there, along with being an all inclusive kit and all of the tuning software supports it for logging. The only down side to the AEM is you do have to wire up a RS-232 connector your self for logging.