GV- "Sammie the Subie" 2013 STi in WRB

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Sammie went into Performance Auto Collision to get a new bumper on Thursday. I should have her back tomorrow sometime....I'll make sure and put up pictures of the new bumper when I do get it back.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Much better. ;)

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Nice. Bet your happy?!

Fumoto valve will take care of the drain plug situation in the future.

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Ah I see. Nah, it's just the dang dealer used an air tool to put it back on. I'm gonna take it somewhere where they'll agree to put it back on by hand

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Can't believe anyone would even put a drain plug in like that? What a bunch of blockheads.

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Yep...Pretty much. I'm glad I most likely will never have a need to go back up to that Subaru dealership. I don't know if I've said this yet, but I've got the mod bug something serious. So, after Oil Change: De-badge the back, remove the intake silencer, and figure out what the first mod I buy is going to be.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Nitrous! :tard:

WesternSTi

The Music Man
HA! There's a good one :rofl:

It's between a front or rear sway bar, boost gauge, and possibly some other choices.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
sways all the way baby!!!!!

WesternSTi

The Music Man
My days of being completely stock, save an SPT exhaust and short shifter, are FINALLY drawing to a close. My first 3 mods have been ordered, and plans are in the works for some other DIY work. Now the countdown begins!!! :subaru::bigtup: Any guesses as to what I got?? Lol.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
NOOOOOO!!! WHATRE YOU DOING?!?! YOU ARE DOOMED!!!!

That wallet is going to be looking slim for a while. :rofl:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh now the real fun begins.

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Oh yeah. I'm already planning out my next 5-10 mods. I want to do this car right, unlike my Prelude...which I just got stuff that I thought was cool. Now I'm doing it by the plan. Front and rear sway bars and front and rear end links are next. I can't wait to get these on and black out the chrome on my headlights while I'm at it with a WRXAtlanta friend.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Good idea. That's a smart move.

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Well, Sammie the Subie is no longer Sammie the Stock Subie...LOL. I finally got the Stoptech Stainless Steel Brake Lines and Stop Tech Brake Pads installed, and painted the headlight surrounds a lighter matte black/grey(depending on the light) and got completely clear lenses for the projectors! The mod bug hit a while ago, and I'm glad I am finally able to start modding my car so that she stands out at a Subaru meet/dealership/car show. Pictures:

Headlights before:

OH MY GOD MY CAR IS BEING TORN APART!!!.....Just kidding.

Stainless Steel Brake Lines Installed:

Just for clarification, no she's not sitting on the wheels. There are four jack stands under there.

New Headlight Fad: No Surrounds! Who needs em anyway???

Kidding. Here's the Finished Headlight and Lens Product.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Looks great! How simple are the brake lines to do?