Hello!

Amboxler

Hi.

Just joined the forum. My name is Anthony. I have a black 2013 STI sedan. My second Subaru, after a white 2010 wrx hatch, which was junk.

Currently on an OTS tune with a Cobb SF Intake and catback straight pipe. Trying to upgrade as much as I can without doing internals (for now), so any recommendations would be appreciated!

Excited to meet everyone! Yes that is an Evo in the background. =p

cfbb7da4c001d83b025bdcec1ad2fcd8.jpg

09a383c87abcc3fd1141f21965f8ded1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=5702]Amboxler[/MENTION] welcome friend.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Welcome! I actually wish I could track down a set of those stock STI wheels on yours. I really like 'em for some strange reason.

Love the car! Looks sharp. Nice mods so far! What else have you done to it? (Those headlights are sick)

Amboxler

I love the rims but did want to try and get something different sometime this summer. Apart from the intake and straight pipe I tried to focus on visual stuff.. like mudflaps, headlights, window vent things, touch screen and such. With all of that pretty much done I want to move on to performance upgrades.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

SMY Performance

On Vacation
[MENTION=5702]Amboxler[/MENTION] welcome friend. Let us know if we can help you in any way.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and enjoy! Thank you for joining! :D

Definitely suspension mods go a long way to improve performance. If it is power you are after, the stock block should be good for around 400 at the wheels if you have a good safe tune by a reputable tuner. A simple stage 2 set-up will yield you as much as 350 awhp and for that the list is short. All you would need is a down pipe and possibly a fuel pump and then a tune. Then after that you are talking turbo upgrade and injectors and you don't have to go crazy with that to achieve 400-450 awhp. One other thing you might consider is E85. Beyond that stay away from blow-off valves and external waste gates and front mount intercoolers unless you have a clearly deified need to do so.

Good Luck!!!