New to IGOTASTi

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You mean Fuji? Stay away from him, lol. Welcome my friend.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You're gonna like it I guarantee it. :)

Last edited:

Deek

Your gonna like it I guarantee it. :)

I fought the urge to post a "your vs you're" meme pic here... I figured it wouldn't be a good way to start my membership. Additionally, I'm going to assume that you did that intentionally to bait me into the aforementioned behavior to gauge my personality.

I put pics of my noise-maker in the first post.

There's a good chance that Ed's (now removed) go-fast-power-plant will end up under the hood of the pictured vinyl'ed out GR. :tup:

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Dang it! I'm sorry I fixed my English typo. To many things going on at once. I have no problem being told I'm wrong. It only makes me better. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wait a minute. Haven't we done that here for the last two years Fuji. :peekaboo: I see you!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to the Darkside Deek! :D

(I like it more here ;) )

Deek

Oshi! Thanks for the warm welcomes new-friends.

I updated OP with things about the noise-maker I drive and this will be where Ed discusses things I should do to accompany his long-block in my engine bay* (sooo dirty :-o).

*Providing things go as we currently intend.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh boy. Word travels fast.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Marc!! Now that you are on here as well, you can post those lovely ladies here instead. :lol:

Deek

K, I'm going to build a spreadsheet here eventually. I'll host it on google docs (I think they call it Drive now) and I'll share it with you so we can collaborate like Vanilla Ice & Suge Knight.