New to IGOTASTi

Dspin_1080

I drive fast.. NVM Nature
So..................

I dunno if it's the right place to be venting these frustrations ... but whatever right?

I come from way of " The jerk-off side" ... nao evolving to " The Dark-Side "

I possess serious resentment seeing how some people I have made friends with got treated on the new Nasty-Sock .. AKA = IWSTI AKA = I WANNA SKIN THESE INSOLENTS!

I find it ver distasteful and almost ?Germany 1942? how my newly very trust worthy good friend Edwin got kicked in the ball sack over there?

I also can express the same kinda sentiment for member rek888v2 as he seems to be inflicted with the same demise?

I plan on getting to know you a little better CRZTRBO & rek888v2 Sirs.. as if FUJI vouches for you guys.. Then, I guess you are good as already in with me Brothers !

Have registered here on ? Igota? a few months ago out of curiosity and was a little concerned of the inactivity compared to I WANNA SHOOT THEM IDIOTS

Seeing as I was very comfortable over there in our chat thread.. and couldn't really see the reason why I would leave all my friends.. as for the forum,,,, well? meh !

So are my intension..

I?m a loyal guy..

So in respect to both local shops who are helping me out with my build.. I shall keep my journal over there updated and active for the sake of the shop?s wanting the exposure my rice bucket can bring them? and of course,, I understand seeing the HAWT prices, favors and etc these nice people are doing for me

? BUT !

THAT?S IT !!!!!!!

I will be making a conscious effort to limit my activities there.. I will say HI! To a few close chat buddies and that?s it?

The rest of my efforts and what miniscule knowledge I bring will now be on here? even if I get pegged as a pedophile clown? it?s ok.. Those that know me know I mean no harm to no one?

But more importantly.. I feel I have matured to a point where I am ready to understand better in-depth conversations on here? even if I tend to stay on the side-lines with my popcorn? I love to devour all the info !!!!!

In all honesty, Two reasons really bring me here.. and with good conscious and full integrity.. I am here first to have a good time and learn and share what I can

But mostly? to support my friend Edwin and display my un-acceptance to the prior events by boycotting the other sites? I WANNA Slit THEIR INTENTEINS & NASTY-SOCK to a degree which will only intensify !!

Now.. on the shizz...

I plan on getting to know my way around here in the next days / week and to start a fresh Journal and to be a contributing member?

You have my word MODS !

I hope you all can make a little spot somewhere in the corner of your home !

Thanks !

Last edited:

Deek

Gino and I are very close. He is one of the very few people I trust with my car. He's pointing you in the direction of what he's learned from owning 5 STis and working at three performance shops.

Cool, I'll share it with both of you then. ;)

My intention in mentioning that I'd create a spreadsheet wasn't to negate any input provided by Gino (nice to meet you BTW), but rather to have a more manageable platform to keep updated. His post came in just before I hit submit so it may have looked that way, just want to clarify that wasn't the goal. This may be old-hat to you bro's, but this'll be my first rodeo ("real" power build), so your input will be quite valuable.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Dspin I'm lost. I love everyone. :)

Dspin_1080

So..................

I dunno if it's the right place to be venting these frustrations ... but whatever right?

I come from way of " The jerk-off side" ... nao evolving to " The Dark-Side "

I possess serious resentment seeing how some people I have made friends with got treated on the new Nasty-Sock .. AKA = IWSTI AKA = I WANNA SKIN THESE INSOLENTS!

I find it ver distasteful and almost ?Germany 1942? how my newly very trust worthy good friend Edwin got kicked in the ball sack over there?

I also can express the same kinda sentiment for member rek888v2 as he seems to be inflicted with the same demise?

I plan on getting to know you a little better CRZTRBO & rek888v2 Sirs.. as if FUJI vouches for you guys.. Then, I guess you are good as already in with me Brothers !

Have registered here on ? Igota? a few months ago out of curiosity and was a little concerned of the inactivity compared to I WANNA SHOOT THEM IDIOTS

Seeing as I was very comfortable over there in our chat thread.. and couldn't really see the reason why I would leave all my friends.. as for the forum,,,, well? meh !

So are my intension..

I?m a loyal guy..

So in respect to both local shops who are helping me out with my build.. I shall keep my journal over there updated and active for the sake of the shop?s wanting the exposure my rice bucket can bring them? and of course,, I understand seeing the HAWT prices, favors and etc these nice people are doing for me

? BUT !

THAT?S IT !!!!!!!

I will be making a conscious effort to limit my activities there.. I will say HI! To a few close chat buddies and that?s it?

The rest of my efforts and what miniscule knowledge I bring will now be on here? even if I get pegged as a pedophile clown? it?s ok.. Those that know me know I mean no harm to no one?

But more importantly.. I feel I have matured to a point where I am ready to understand better in-depth conversations on here? even if I tend to stay on the side-lines with my popcorn? I love to devour all the info !!!!!

In all honesty, Two reasons really bring me here.. and with good conscious and full integrity.. I am here first to have a good time and learn and share what I can

But mostly? to support my friend Edwin and display my un-acceptance to the prior events by boycotting the other sites? I WANNA Slit THEIR INTENTEINS & NASTY-SOCK to a degree which will only intensify !!

Now.. on the shizz...

I plan on getting to know my way around here in the next days / week and to start a fresh Journal and to be a contributing member?

You have my word MODS !

I hope you all can make a little spot somewhere in the corner of your home !

Thanks !

PS: I'd rather be surrounded by few.. but amongst quality rather than the opposite !

Just sayin'

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Marc just needed to let it all out. He loves me like a brother and is upset about what all happened.

Ok. They don't know me so I understand.

Dspin_1080

Marc, seems like things over there have gotten you heated. And it looks like you're wanting to put those efforts into helping over here. More than welcome brother. JJ and Gino are good friends of mine. Gino can be abrasive just like me, so I'm sure you'll get along very well. You're great with making things look awesome. If you see some things that might be "spruced up," let us know. You're a valued friend and a damn good businessman that I'm glad came over here.

Vermont

Thanks man, were not as big so we are as active but mostly we try and provide valid, proven info here that isnt watered down by "here say" and things of that nature.

This times 5. You will not be shouted down, flamed or brow beaten here. If you can provide empirical data then you have a valid opinion. Think of it as posting in a scientific journal. We may all think you are a complete hack but we will listen to any and all valid points you have no matter how distasteful they may be. Also maybe now we can have more people to argue with fuji besides me. It is seeming like I am the only fuji nah sayer around here....

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
He was saying that my relationship with you guys already make your brothers in his heart. It was a good thing. ;)

Good deal.

This is crazy stuff going on. Not use to it.

Deek

Put it in the garage. :)

Haven't figured that aspect out yet, too busy keeping up with this thread. :lol:

I did take a peek though, isn't that a premium member feature? If so, SHAME ON YOU for tantalizing me with such a feature in hopes that I'd put money in your pocket!

In all honesty I'll probably go premium here, just haven't gotten there yet. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Haven't figured that aspect out yet, too busy keeping up with this thread. :lol:

I did take a peek though, isn't that a premium member feature? If so, SHAME ON YOU for tantalizing me with such a feature in hopes that I'd put money in your pocket!

In all honesty I'll probably go premium here, just haven't gotten there yet. ;)

You'll get a free t-shirt, sticker, hosting, profile, avatar, and I can't belive I'm saying this. Live chat.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:rofl: live chat...

The most important part is the members' lounge and other very useful information IMO. :tup:

Deek

Osnap, there was a post here but it was counter-productive to the well-being of my new-found friends, so I voluntarily removed it. ;)

Last edited: