Ok, new to IGOTASTI

Airpig

I'm hoping the forum here is more active than St.Louis Subaru but filled with better attitude than NASIOC.
Got an 04 STI and just got a 20g for it.
Do have a turboxs rfl turbo back exhaust
Perrin inlet
whiteline bushings
ebay header and grimmspeed uppipe
cobb APv2
Cobb shortram
BC coilovers
CQUENCE rotors and ceramic pads
nitto invo tires (which are awesome)

Had a Blouch 16gxt but wanted to upgrade. That was a wicked turbo btw and would recommend to anyone in PDX or cone killing. Am back running the vf39 and need injectors and top mount to finish the current setup.
I also have a Saab 92x Aero that's my wife's. I had a built motor put in it by Sean the owner of Vigilant motorsports in Illinois. 2011 STI shortblock, Cp pistons, 3 angle valve job and a few other goodies. Much more torque that the stock 2.0.

Attachments

• IMG_0950.jpg
    IMG_0950.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 1340756799751.jpg
    1340756799751.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome! I think we'll need more pictures of BOTH the Subaru and Saabaru!

So you're at least an Auto-Xer, do you also track or drag?

Which whiteline bushings?

Start up a journal and post more pics! :D

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and Enjoy! :D

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

Airpig

I will start the Journal. The Saab is, definitely a work in progress. It got hit by hail real bad. I do drag but minimally. I have a run on youtube with the STI and when I get my new parts I'll be doing how-to's on youtube also. I'm not just a Subaru guy. I appreciate anything that has either a combustion engine, turbine, or electric. If it moves under it's own power then I'm all over it. I was a big mustang guy until I got stuck at a light one day with my 95 gt. It was 2" and the car still wouldn't move. Said screw it and went and test drove a white stage 2 STI (in the snow mind you)and was hooked. I do all my own work except for building engines and typically the one my friends go to for speed or repairs no matter the make of car or bike. Here's the run and an introduction to my STI. Excuse the comment about how much power is being put down, It's gotta be closer to 310-320.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWB2VfXO6ZE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOKvRI7VDeU