GD Rehabilitating an abused bugeye

Z1107

turbo will be here thursday, oil catch can friday, bov unknown, gauges friday, so its gonna be a fun weekend.

Z1107

Was under my dash looking tlfor the test hookup for the accessport and can't find it. Can anyone provide some help?

Z1107

Finally found the connections, the asshole previous owner tucked them all the way up to the top of the steering column behind wire harness'.

Z1107

I had to become a contortionist to get under the dash. Im 6'2 228lbs broad shouldered former linebacker, I got stuck for a good 2 minutes before I could extricate myself.

Z1107

So it looks like I might have to pick up new bolts and nuts for my up-pipe after I get it off tomorrow. Anyone know the size and a good place to get them, along with the plug sizes for my trunk lid as I am removing the spoiler.

Z1107

So I get the old turbo off and go to put the new one on and find that the water line does not fit. It sits on the transmission, so now I have to wait for new water line. For now on I order EVERYTHING from Defined. Thinking of just sending my car to my friends shop and just have him do it.

Z1107

It's always the small things that seem to hold us back from assembling our builds isn't it?

no kidding, I would be driving around in the rex if it werent for that one tiny thing. I havent driven my car in 3 1/2 weeks. So depressed. jk. Spoke to my friend hes picking the car up tuesday morning and taking it to his shop and ill pick it up tuesday afternoon.

Last edited:

Z1107

Happy Independence Day everyone, heres wishing everyone wakes up tomorrow with all of their appendages still attached or buried in something beautiful. lol

Z1107

Get the subie back today. No more driving my 17 yr old cousins oldsmobile cutlass with ed hardy accessories anymore, thank god.

Z1107

So Ill be driving the Ed Hardy fag mobile until monday because the oem air inlet exploded while pulling out of the mechanics parking lot, and have to wait for the Perrin air inlet.

Undecisive

Too small personally, and I like the vf39 on the bugeyes. It rapes for auto-x. I have a blouch dominator 2.5 right now it's great for rallyx, but It's time to switch to a twin scroll 3076.