Spamby's '08 STi

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Thumbs up on those, really like 'em.

Yes. I do too. I've never been a huge fan of multi spoke wheels but for some reason I really like them.

ZackUSAF82

Yes. I do too. I've never been a huge fan of multi spoke wheels but for some reason I really like them.

They're a pain in the ass to clean, that's the only thing I hate about them. I hate cleaning my stock BBS', hate it with a passion.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
They're a pain in the ass to clean, that's the only thing I hate about them. I hate cleaning my stock BBS', hate it with a passion.

That's because you have the wrong wheel cleaner.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Birthday is coming up so I gave the wife the business errr i mean the list. Lets see what I get. :D

Killer B radiator shroud
Innovate motorsports wideband w/ LC-1
SMY gauge cluster
Shark fin antenna
Subframe bushings
Diff and mount bushings
Tranny x-member bushings
Torque solutions trans mount
Torque Solutions engine mounts
Torque Solutions pitch stopper
Clarion DD head unit
Grimmspeed turbo heat shield - ceramic coated

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Nice list.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Nice list.

I'm hoping for the Torque Solutions stuff and bushings but who knows. It's a grab bag of definite wants.

I think this year will be the last year for mods, well at least anything major. I have managed to leave things alone (mostly) for about 1.5 years and am pretty content with how it runs. I think I'll give a good push in segments and then just do little mods or cosmetic changes. Who knows?

Major priorities are shifting to the house and getting it updated, thoroughly, so we can sell it in the next few years and move into a newer home and somewhere with better schools.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Least you have it where you want it.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Least you have it where you want it.

For the moment. Hell, tomorrow I could be slapping on a new turbo and going all stupid. But yea, it's a runner and good enough for the moment.... that's what I keep telling myself.
Oh and the issue with the jeep rotting away is another. The wife has put up with it long enough. I either have to work on it or sell it.