Spamby's '08 STi

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Let us look into that and find out what the issue could be.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Shit tha bed. My nikon and Mac aren't playing nice with each other. Well, they're not playing at all. My PC has herpes so no good pics for now .

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION]

Round 43

New blanket on turbo. DP blanket 3 months old and doing well.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410038818.558788.jpg

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Update: Turbo blanket

A new blanket is on the turbo. Gonna give this one a run for bait and see how she holds up.

Update: Wheels

When I got home and pulled the saran wrap off of the wheels, I noticed some gouges on one, just inside the lip. I then ran my fingers around the lip and noticed it was slightly bent in the area of the gouging.
I am currently waiting on an answer to see when I'm going to get my replacement wheel. This is a big letdown since I've been waiting 1.5 months for these wheels to get here. Hopefully soon because these babies wanna go for a spin.
i fitted up one wheel to check clearance and to determine what tire to go with. I put the full weight of the car on the wheel to check and the lip just pokes out by about 1/4". I figure once the suspension is settled, the rim lip will be flush with the fender. I am possibly going to need to add another -.5* to -.75* camber to the front if it doesn't settle anymore.
Rears will be fine as they are rolled and pulled and the camber is a bit more in the back due to the drop.

Update: Tires

245/35-18 will be where I'm headed and mostly likely Michelin Pilots. This will keep my width and give me a bit of room to play with the coilovers, if need be.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I think my camera and Mac issues are resolved, so lets test drive!

DSCN1020.jpg

DSCN1021.jpg

Attachments

• 08-13 chargespeed 1.jpg
    08-13 chargespeed 1.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 53
  • photo-20.jpg
    photo-20.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
8kb picture?!?! This is not 1994 :lol:

Whats the blue ball by the rims?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The chargespeed pic is 8.34 kb :lol:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
The chargespeed pic is 8.34 kb :lol:

Oh. I was having problems with uploading the pics using us as the host. So i tried some smaller ones. Seems our hosting doesn't like the big ones. I had to use photo bucket to get the big pics on here.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I have never been able to successfully upload a pic through tapatalk. I have always used photobucket.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Update: wheels

Finally got a return label for the damaged wheel.
Still waiting on word about them sending the new one out.

Update: turbo blanket

Blanket is burning in nicely. Smell is almost gone. Probably see what it looks like in another week or two.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Nice! It always takes a couple weeks for material like that. I hope it turns out well for you.