Spec-Ops Motorsports Tuning Day in Chesapeake, VA July 16th...............

Spec-Ops Motorsports

Inactive Vendor
Would like to inform everyone, that may live in VA, that we are doing a tuning trip to Chesapeake, VA on July 16th. The dyno is a Dynojet 424xlc2 and the location is at the following:

All Aspects
136 Tilden Ave
Chesapeake, VA 23320

All opensource and Cobb AP tuning will be done by George, who is our remote tuner for Spec-Ops Motorsports. All Cobb AP owners please pm me before requesting a tune. All tunes will cost $400, that includes one hour of dyno time. Any other questions, please PM or post and we will answer them! Thank you for you time and we hope to see some of you guys there!

Lets get a list going:

-Matt

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I'll be there! :lol:

Vermont

Chance to drive/hang/maybe just hop on dyno...... Ima stick with my home grown tune... Might not get the most power from it but hell it works and is safe. You gonna be bringing your sti?

Vermont

If HolyCrap Is going I kinda have no choice ;)

ALthough I do what to toss the STI on the dyno still. Might have to wait though. Waiting on money for new fuel pump and injectors.... Right now I am hitting 98% IDC.....

Hey Spec how much just for a Pull on the Dyno?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I have a Walbro you can have. I'll bring it with me if you want. Then that just leaves the injectors... you could pick up some nice new Five0's for just a bit more than $300

If HolyCrap Is going I kinda have no choice ;)

ALthough I do what to toss the STI on the dyno still. Might have to wait though. Waiting on money for new fuel pump and injectors.... Right now I am hitting 98% IDC.....

Hey Spec how much just for a Pull on the Dyno?

Vermont

Well the thing is right now I am all most broke. I am waiting for my last paycheck from the army. When I get it I was going to Pick up some DW 1000CC and a Walbro 255lph. Since I plan on going dom 1.5xtr getting the 1000cc would be the smart move. How much you want for your walbro man?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I will always do what I can. Hell my room is starting to look like Reks' garage so i have to just give this stuff away otherwise it is going to just sit around forever.

Vermont

You may have it for free!

Would you like me to blow you now or later :D? Dude you driving your STI down? You should so I can ogle it.... :tard:

whats the dom 1.5 for? Are you keeping your car strictly autox?

Hell No..... I am not a big fan of auto-X. I prefer full track days. Main thing with me is I want either faster than stock or at least stock spool time. The 1.5XTR has slightly better spool than the 20g series while having little more max flow. the Dom 1.5xtr has a 49 lb/min compressor wheel, while the 20g has a 44 lb/min compressor. Although the hot side on the 20g his bigger. Which keeps it breathing better up top. Or so I have heard.....

I f I had the money I would go with a Borg Warner. There new EFR series are pretty bad ass.....

Undecisive

yeah the efr series are pretty nice. have you thought about a dom 2.5? That's what I'm currently running and It's been pretty awesome. But I'll be swapping it out for a twin scroll 30R down the road

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Would you like me to blow you now or later :D? Dude you driving your STI down? You should so I can ogle it.... :tard:

Hell No..... I am not a big fan of auto-X. I prefer full track days. Main thing with me is I want either faster than stock or at least stock spool time. The 1.5XTR has slightly better spool than the 20g series while having little more max flow. the Dom 1.5xtr has a 49 lb/min compressor wheel, while the 20g has a 44 lb/min compressor. Although the hot side on the 20g his bigger. Which keeps it breathing better up top. Or so I have heard.....

I f I had the money I would go with a Borg Warner. There new EFR series are pretty bad ass.....

Yes sir! Then I can point out all the shit that's wrong with it that you can't see in all of the photoshopped pictures I have of it. :rofl:

STimedic

I would sign up but 1) I don't get out of the field til that afternoon and 2) I don't have $400 to spare atm unfortunately.