The Post Whore Thread!

Vermont

oh yeah im aware, thats why it will be a long process, lots of cutting wheels on extra metal, lots of money in parts, full lightweight drivetrain setup looks to be ridiculous driveshaft, axles, brakes

Bah you are going the wrong way. Why reduce weight when you can just up the power. Then you could toss in some power leather seats with massage...... I also think a set of subs would help with the weight as well...:tard:

Td_d

Commander In Chief
^ chuckle... Yeah, we're on the same page, Vermont. Though, stuff breaks. I shat myself tonight, first thought that always goes through my mind is, ah shit, what did I do now :D ( and yes, I was testing something new with tune, what else is new)

Z1107

JJ is going to smack me but im thinking of registering on IGOTAEVO and put the subie friends video on it.

Done. Why is it on IGOTAEVO a mod has to approve a new video but not on here?

Last edited:

Td_d

Commander In Chief
No, not yet , but really keen . Will try and get some reading over the weekend, map out a process. MAF is for birds :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
JJ is going to smack me but im thinking of registering on IGOTAEVO and put the subie friends video on it.

Done. Why is it on IGOTAEVO a mod has to approve a new video but not on here?

Because STi's are just cooler and so are the people that drive them. We don't have to be babysitted :lol:

JK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Z1107

I doubt an EVO mod would approve that video. But I'm just committing some friendly hijinks with our sister site.

Vermont

hmmmm I should check and see if I am a mod over there as well.....:idea: The possibility for fun and games is unlimited..... :twisted: