GR Tyler's 2010 AW STI SE: Stage 2 and counting!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
See Tyler I told you!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Dammit! Do you take paypal? LOL!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wow! Now your throwing me under the bus with 3% fees, lol! :goodone:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
How about you buy a membership and we can call it even, LMAO! Hey watch this little trick I can do with your members garage! :rofl:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
OK let's try this one, look above ^

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm everywhere, lol. Did you fix your rattle yet or call the dealership for your light?

Jason31090

You got this the day after my birthday. Too bad she wasn't in my driveway with a bow on top. Very beastly car man a few months back my local dealer also had a AW SE.

06STI360

Oh yeah I almost forgot, I logged my car bit last night and did a few pulls in 3rd and 4th gear. Temps have been low lately, it was in the low 40's when I was driving it around last night. Anyway, I didn't upload it because everything looked good so I'll just give you cliff notes.

Boost: 18.2 psi max... perfect for the ACN LWG map.
AFR's: 11.1 by 3,000 rpm.. rich but safe!
Knock was 0 across the board, not even any KL.

and what I was worried about...IDC's.. supprisingly lower than I expected at 98%.

Timing and fueling looked good too, better than my stage 1 pulls. Im confused how my IDC's only went up <10% when switching to stage 2 but its safe and in line so im happy. If I get a chance I'll post up the sexyness.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hmmm... 98% aye? I would say that is okay but still a little to close for comfort for me IMO. A small change in elevation or atmosphere could push that over the edge. What RPM and Load was that at if you don't mind me asking?

In any case it really doesn't matter. If your AFR is good and your knock is under control, which sound like the case, then I would say things are just brilliant. :goodjob: It would be nice to see what the real AFR is though. The AP stops at 11.1

Oh yeah I almost forgot, I logged my car bit last night and did a few pulls in 3rd and 4th gear. Temps have been low lately, it was in the low 40's when I was driving it around last night. Anyway, I didn't upload it because everything looked good so I'll just give you cliff notes.

Boost: 18.2 psi max... perfect for the ACN LWG map.
AFR's: 11.1 by 3,000 rpm.. rich but safe!
Knock was 0 across the board, not even any KL.

and what I was worried about...IDC's.. supprisingly lower than I expected at 98%.

Timing and fueling looked good too, better than my stage 1 pulls. Im confused how my IDC's only went up <10% when switching to stage 2 but its safe and in line so im happy. If I get a chance I'll post up the sexyness.

06STI360

Judging by my exhaust tip and the flames coming out the back of my car I'm gonna say rich lol. I made a log tonight but traffic prohibited me from really getting into it. Ill post it up for shits and giggles though. All of my runs are at 1,500-2,000 feet elevation and its been cold so that may contribute to the higher IDC's.. they were at 95% at stage 1 IIRC.

Here's the log.. their are small WOT pulls in there when I can, and the only small knock event is at the very end. I know I logged more than I needed too, HollyCrap let me know what you think.

Last edited: