Iowa needs your help!!! 04 STI needs a start.

Its Twicky

I am going to need to start the Twicky Sti foundation, or huge party and all preceeds go to the STi. Who wants to come, its a BYOB, and a BYOSTI.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
My car won't make it to Iowa :lol:

Its Twicky

I got so close to having all my parts, and then new year of college. Im tired of all this run down mustangs reving every 5 secs, i need this baby back to show them a real car.

Its Twicky

yeah, cant wait. plus the extra spending cash from paying the car loans will now go to buying car parts. and then the poor lil suby will be back.

Z1107

I have extra cash for not paying on my car. But for a completely different reason. Has anyone seen my lien holder? Lol

Its Twicky

oh alright, Thanks for the heads up, I will let you know when i order the TMIC. And if someone decides to come to iowa, i may let you drive the STI around when its done.

Except Jordan, you wont let me steal your evo...

Its Twicky

Come on over bro. She's fully insured, steal on!

Ha, i really think if i had the money, I would actually swap my broken sti with your evo. Then i would place a note on my STI windsheild saying, "If you want your EVO, get this STI running". But i dont have the money so I can only day dream while in class.