Iowa needs your help!!! 04 STI needs a start.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What are you buying and from who?

Its Twicky

I am going to buy, a clutch, fuel injectors, fuel pump, TGV deletes, motor mounts. may get spark plugs now. Also my head work should be getting touched on this week. And already have head studs gaskets, belt. So i am thinking this should be good and then double check everything then buiy more parts. And buying from defined P.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome. Can't wait to see how it all goes. If you need any help or have questions just ask. We are here for you. :tup:

Its Twicky

Awesome. Can't wait to see how it all goes. If you need any help or have questions just ask. We are here for you. :tup:

We as in Igotasti ???

All my main questions are the parts on my first page. If those look good or anyideas on any part, that would be great. and ill try to work on pics and what not.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I will check it out and get back to you. Yes IGOTASTi.

Its Twicky

you think stock BPV??? i thought you were the one to first mention Forged, now your doing a 180?

Noise vibration harshness is NVH right??

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Just a word FWIW. I just installed the Deatschwerks 300LPH pump and I have eliminated my misfire codes. I can't tell you why though.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I think it's good. It means I am now receiving the proper fuel where before with the Walbro, I was not.

I think your choice to go with the deatschwerks is sound.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I have the group n engine mounts and transmission mounts and love em.

Its Twicky

money is running lowwww....... . Suby needs help.. Starting today i am holding up a bucket and you may place spare change to go towards the charity of the "twicky subaru help". But really if anyone at all will like to donate money for my car ha i will never say no.

Its Twicky

Sorry guys, Moved to a new school. I have 4 parts to buy then sending the car off, i will update this when i get the parts

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sorry guys, Moved to a new school. I have 4 parts to buy then sending the car off, i will update this when i get the parts

What parts you need?

Its Twicky

I know, When i get my paycheck, i will order those y-pipes.

But parts i know i need to buy are ets tmic, y-pipe.
Parts i may need to track down or get money back(dont worry this was before defined found me, so a different guy) gsc cams, retainer kit, and arpheadstuds, and waterpump.