More Power??? Or go for looks??? Help Please????

cobbtunedsti

Which sways and end links do you guys recommend?? I don't like the yellow color of whiteline!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
If you want the best go whiteline!

cobbtunedsti

I've been on there website.. It sucks.. Hard to fine any prices... What about Perrin???

cobbtunedsti

I'm going for more power since my clutch works. Calvin is getting me a parts list. I might be able to find the parts cheaper from my parts guy..

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
More power and your clutch won't be working lmao

cobbtunedsti

Lol to funny.. I'm making 20 plus hp per boost.. Calvin said I'll diffently be closer to 520whp. We shall see:) I'll also buy another clutch I case I need one..

cobbtunedsti

Ok.. Ok I am not a patient man... I asked cobbtuning to give me a parts list last week. I called a few time and they said they'd vet back to me... It's been a week and money is burning a hole in my pocket.. If they don't call tomorrow I take it as a sign not to go for more power and go for looks.. Stand by!!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Go for suspension. Man the whiteline sways and endlinks I got are killer and made my ride like day and night.

cobbtunedsti

I hear ya.. I want to lower it because I want to black out the rims and it doesn't look good if it isn't lowered.. If I can afford it I will buy them

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That's cool. Thanks for posting and being on the site. If you have any questions about memberships let me know. You get lots of cool features like garage, giveaways and more! Thanks again. :)

cobbtunedsti

Done!!!! Just bought whiteline sways, xtg6 clutch, RCE Springs, fluids, tint, powdercoating rims:)