New to IGOTASTi

Deek

I will look further into these features just after I catch up on this one thread that blew the fk up elsewhere. :tard:

Deek

Yeah I found the thread and posted in it. It'll all fall into place sooner or later, calling my CU tomorrow to see what's crackin'.

On another note, I'll probably move all my journal-esque crap to the actual journal section. :tard:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and enjoy your stay!

STimedic

WELCOME! :tard: I don't get on much, but when I do, I talk smack to Gino and pick Edwin's brain and read his posts and ponder new things.

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Yeah, you can't go wrong with any of these guys. Gino and Edwin both have had a HUGE hand in getting my car running the way she is.. They won't tell me what they did, I'm not allowed in the car, so all I hear is maniacal laughter and occasional whispers of "...he'll never notice.." and "...oh shit, what do you think of that? .. That? don't worry, it'll probably never be an issue.." :tard:

I kid! These guys know their shit for real, this whole crew over here might not be as noisy as the other sites, but you know what they are saying is real shit.

Glad to have you with us, and please give a shout if we can be of any assistance at all!