GD Rehabilitating an abused bugeye

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Z1107

She sits in my driveway all week. I've repaired everything the previous owner did ( that ive discovered) but I can't afford to get the car where it needs to be motor wise ( still not running right). Need new injectors, wideband, spark plugs, AOS (because of the bigger turbo), TPS, exhaust. Don't have the time or money. Parts for these cars aren't cheap. And clutch.

Z1107

Anyone got a set of door guide clips for the door panel? Asshole destroyed mine when he broke into the car.

Z1107

Fuji I was about to hit you and Gino up on fb for possible help. I'm thinking of compiling up new injectors, fuel rail, pump, and EBC. The help comes in with street tune. I'm really close to paying off the Rex so I figure long run it will be cheaper to keep the replacing if I can get these parts installed and have a safe street tune done.

Z1107

I plan on buying dw750's, walboro 250, agency power fuel rail, grimspeed EBC over the winter and install my STi TMIC. Was wondering if I made a trip to Fayettenam if you guys could help me out this coming spring.

Z1107

Son of fucking, shit eating, whore bitch! Blew another fucking vacuum line, and again in the middle of fucking nowhere!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Son of fucking, shit eating, whore bitch! Blew another fucking vacuum line, and again in the middle of fucking nowhere!

Got duct tape?

Z1107

I got it fixed, I keep spares of everything in a tool kit in my trunk. Just happened to be I was transporting a fish from the store to my aquarium when it happened.