Spamby's '08 STi

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Still haven't gotten to the wax. :)

sjcurtis

Car looks awesome!!!! Have you ever thought of baking the headlights open and painting the chrome black? Shit would be BOSS

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Instead of the clay bar, why not get that nanoscrub buffer thing that Detailers Domain says is the shit? I think they've totally stopped using the clay bar.

I wish I had space for full detail stuff, and had someone to teach me. But I think i'd need to get a boat load of paint chips touched up first.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Instead of the clay bar, why not get that nanoscrub buffer thing that Detailers Domain says is the shit? I think they've totally stopped using the clay bar.

I wish I had space for full detail stuff, and had someone to teach me. But I think i'd need to get a boat load of paint chips touched up first.

I'm getting that once my clay bar is junk.

orestes85

I taught myself with a cheapo turtle wax buffer from Walmart. Random orbital buffers make it hard to mess up, just need practice to make it look better. I'm buying a flex random orbital as soon as I can afford it. I keep all my detailing supplies in a crate in my trunk, real nice for when you need a quick touch up.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
The way I drive, my trunk stays empty: I cant have a box full of expensive stuff flying around!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy

Huh? Please show me this new side of the force.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I think your STI is almost at 500 Likes on our Facebook page. :)

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
So here are some pics with my new Nikon P510. This thing has an incredible zoom lens that goes all the way out to 1000mm. It also does a very good job of gathering available light in low light and darkness. Features are straight forward and overall seems to be a nice camera.

Here are the images. These are all raw except for the moon shot. I did a little bit of editing with the moon but you get the idea of how well this thing does with regards to zoom. Still even learning the photo editing.

DSCN0404.jpg

Taken tonight at about 10:45. Does a decent job of light gathering just on full auto mode.

DSCN0393.jpg

The moon at about 10:45; 6-21-13

DSCN0296.jpg

Closeup... I guess Macro?

DSCN0259.jpg

My dogs eye from about 15 feet away.

DSCN0182.jpg

My dog from about 20 feet away