Synchronic Blow Off Valve SPECIFICALLY WITH ANTI-STALL

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
WTB: Synchronic Blow Off Valve SPECIFICALLY WITH ANTI-STALL, like the Synapse Engineering models for example.

Do any of our vendors around here carry anything like that? Let me know if this is you, either by a reply to this thread
or a PM. Thanks everyone!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I personally love these things. I have used one with tremendous success and it has the highest level of adjustments of any BOV. Though the Anti Stall valve is good for VTA type BOV on MAF cars, I highly recommend you use it as a BPV valve to take full advantage of its design by allowing you to bypass the turbo and intercooler while the throttle plate is closed and idling. Your throttle response off idle will increase significantly.

If no vendors respond you might want to give them a PM.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I'd run it VTA because with my Perrin FMIC, I have the blow-thru MAF boost tube installed,
relocating the MAF after my valve. Right now I am using my OEM valve in that position. It's
a great valve, don't get me wrong but I can tell that my engine struggles to suck air through
the turbo system at 1,000rpms until the compressor gets moving. I've watched all the videos
on the anti-stall valve and it looks like exactly what I need.

Also, an issue I've had in the past with my OEM valve... I Auto-X from time to time and this
issue has cost my a 1/2-1 second I'll bet. Sometimes, when coming into a series of turns at
WOT, I don't need to brake or get off of the gas completely...I just need to reduce throttle
by about 1/2... Just going to 1/2 throttle opens my valve and dumps 90% of the boost in the
system. Then of course it takes fooorevvver for my GT30 on a short track to build pressure
back up again. Makes me wish I still ran the TMIC and the VF39 sometimes.

I'd like my future valve purchase to open shortly, during a change to 1/2 throttle and bleed
just a bit of boost out of the system, then slam shut so I can get back on the throttle again.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Stiyle11sedan

I run the Synapse valve....they are not on here but if you go to namelessperformance.com they sell them. If you haven't already picked one up.