The Batmobile_Engage Member Journal

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
:lol: I already warned her about the potential questioning she may encounter. I will probably just go to Home Depot myself, tomorrow.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
:lol: I already warned her about the potential questioning she may encounter. I will probably just go to Home Depot myself, tomorrow.

Dude. Send her so your not on the watch list!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
:rofl: We live together, so if they come looking for her, they'll find the Batmobile in the garage and get a full explanation.

AWDPLZ

Found out today, going to Fremont on Sunday. :(

I've been to that Valero station, it's like a Detroit station, with the bullet proof glass. Never noticed the race gas pump. I buy gas at the Mobile station down Haggerty a bit further north, or the one on Cherry Hill.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Shiiiitttt... Oh well, there will be other events. As soon as I know, I will tell you.

Yep...bulletproof glass and all.

Do you know anywhere else that has Turbo Blue? I know the Canton-Willow Run Airport does, but I'm almost positive it is leaded.

The speedway itself probably has it but being that our autocross isn't a big event, the pump probably won't be on.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
qasy8uga.jpg

The Batmobile in it's natural habitat, almost ready to devour some orange, rubber road cones.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Close up of the alternator cover with the s203 sticker please!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Night! I just wanna see the s203 sticker! :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sounds good! :tup: cant wait to see! Might as well wash her in the meantime

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member