What did you do to your STi today?

STimedic

I didn't do anything today....or for the last 3wks for that matter, being 7500+mi from your car will do that for you. I AM looking forward to having my tranny rebuilt w/ RalliSpec's longer 2-6 gearset and tuning for 24-26# when I get home though!

XxNitr0xX

Had my buddy Oscar at REVV in Demascus, MD install carbon vinyl wrap. He did a really good job.

6986125567_93ece9e6ac_b.jpg

6986122985_774dbacdb4_z.jpg

Friends Cobalt SS 320+whp just a DP intake & tune. pulls me hard from a roll. Oscars GTO cammed etc 450+whp. annnndd the vinyl wrap on mine.

6986179029_a9f8ce2cb8_z.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That is sick sick sick sick sick. I think you get the point. Wow I want that on mine.

XxNitr0xX

$50 for a 60'' x 60'' piece of the vinyl. I let him do it for $170 (plus he bought us 3 pizzas and drinks which came to $60) If your any good with a squeegee, all you would need is a heat gun and glass cleaner (well usually water and soap in a spray bottle but we just used the glass cleaner) to soak the underneath of the vinyl and the roof with, put it on and have at it with the heat gun and squeegee, then trim with a razor blade of course. Use a credit card to stuff the edges nice and neatly all around and you're all set. I just didn't trust myself on an important area like that alone lol. Plus him and his buddy did all of the work anyway.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I wish he could do mine. I would pay him for sure. He did a great job.

XxNitr0xX

Sprayed my 3rd brake light with nightshades and re-installed my wing. Also re-sprayed my tails, needs a couple washes to lighten up and give it a better looking tint.

6848226324_bc98144305_b.jpg

6848245928_10e8b3f98b_b.jpg

STimedic

Like the tails and center console wrap. I plan on taking the tint film off my tails, pulling them apart and painting the silver parts flat black. Will go nicely with the copycat satin black I'm going to so at some point a la Scott. Then there's the Track Dog splitter, AMS CF roof panel, CF vortex generator, CF midwing, HKS Kansai under diffuser, CF Do-Luck replica trunk lid and OEM CF hood w/ my JDM scoop. That'll be the extent of my exterior/aero mods. Think stealth bomber on 'roids!

Last edited:

04caliwrx

i drove it for the first time in 6 weeks haha, i drive all over for work so i dont get much time to play with the beast!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Changed the spark plugs today in my STi. Good news is I didn't have to pull the battery because I have a small one. :)

35r

Made plans to swap my rear setup for stock saturday morning so that i can get rid of that God awful CF !!! also i get to pick up my light bar too :) planning is everything.. i hate doing things half assed !

UndrWrldAssasin

Picked her up from the dealer after having her fixed from an accident...so happy to have her back in my drive way. Now I can start my build.

Vermont

Swapped out my Borla Cat-back for a Inividia Cat-back in under 4 hours by my self.... Started the car up and wow.... fucker is loud compared to my old Borla. Also while under the car I checked out my rear tires for tread wear and well it is a good thing i did, as my driver side rear tire is heavily warn on the inside, looks to be from camber... I guess it is about time anyways for new tires as I have put 20k on these over 3 years.

jswansti

Nice!

Dropped my car off at a Subaru tech shop this morning for a 90k service tomorrow. While swapping my winter set of rims for my summers yesterday i had 2 seized lugs on the passenger front hub. Snapped one off, then took it to a shop down the street where they snapped the other off and put two new studs in.

XxNitr0xX

That sucks, at least you had places readily available. Never would have been that easy around here, lol.

6935385360_22b271754c_z.jpg

Don't mind the dirty carpets
6935384874_93e77344de_z.jpg

7081458593_911301fa9a_z.jpg

7081457977_7cdcf012b2_c.jpg

Stiyle11sedan

Well I finally got home for my leave and had a chance to play with the STI. I put on my JNA front lip, HT Autos side skirts and rear lips, OEM titanium shift knob, R205 badges, wrapped the door trim in black to get rid of the ugly chrome trim. Also had the front badge overlay done with all gloss black and white Subie stars!! She has got some bugs on her but you get the idea!! LOL!

128.jpg

135.jpg

134.jpg

138.jpg