The Batmobile_Engage Member Journal

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
It's never the corvettes and so forth that are driving waaayyy too fast, it's always random sedans, SUVs and minivans. Periodically it's a high end Mercedes. I figure they have enough money for a ticket and just don't care...so I follow them from aways back, make sure my electronic countermeasures are active and watch his brake lights. :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
When I stop for gas, generally in Geneva, I do a hard pull, down the on-ramp, provided there isn't traffic in the vicinity. I hit 110 on the way home. The Batmobile was screamin! I get back down to the limit shortly so I don't piss off anyone.
I haven't been stopped in Michigan so idk. In some counties, people are doing 15 over on the interstate. But mostly it seems like you said, 5 and 10, city and highway...though if I'm alone on the road, I'm sticking to 6 over.

My boss at work got a ticket on the Turnpike for 5 over, a couple years ago. He said the cop asked him how fast he was going, so he replied "70" (in a 65), he already had the ticket written out, said "good, at least you know it" handed him the ticket, got back in his car and sped off. The first ticket my boss has ever had.

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
^Wow... WTF?!?!?!!? What a load of bullshit.... Some officers, man.... just don't give a shit... I laughed at the: "..though if I'm alone on the road, I'm sticking to 6 over."

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
:lol: Whats funny about that? I don't need any trouble. I like to stay under the radar (oh yes, pun intended).

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well done. *clap clap* :lol:

I request recent pics of the ride!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
^ Maybe when I wash it, nothing has changed. It's filthy right now and people keep parking next to me and hitting my doors.
I swear, if I ever catch anyone doing it, I'm going to ruin their day...week, month, LIFE. :))

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
And you cant remedy it by parking far away cause theyll still park next to you! :angry:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I park all the way down at the far end of our parking lot at work and 2-3 days a week some asshat parks his shitbox right next to me...on the line many times. I might start being 'that guy' that takes up two spaces.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
well if it werent for shitboxes then you wouldnt have to be "that guy" :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Remember how I was telling you guys about some vibration I was feeling in the steering wheel? Idk wtf happened but it's all of a sudden gone. The ONLY thing I can think of that I've done is changed the tilt angle of the wheel.

Alter3go

Well where a lot of people park yes there is but way in the back of the parking lot. The part that literally never get filled up because it doesn't get that May customers there shouldn't be a problem

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Did you get the trans fixed?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Is he driving it?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yes

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Did they do anything to it?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I dont think so lol. He said he has a 5 mile commute so it isnt bad.