Guess who? Osiris has arrived.

Osiris

Most of you on here already know me as a moderator or member of IWSTI, but here it goes anyway.

My name is Tyler, I am 20 years old and attend North Dakota State University in Fargo. I have a WRB 2004 STi, decently modded but still on stock motor/turbo. Big plans this summer, depending on where my career takes me. We shall see....

I will post pictures up when I get back to my apartment.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Very glad to have you here! Welcome and please enjoy the site!

Check out the Member's Garage and feel free to start your own journal :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team! Please check out the memberships for giveaways and please post pictures. Welcome.

Osiris

Glad to be here. I will check on premium memberships, since I was going to renew my IWSTI one, but now that I am a moderator, I don't have to :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well it gives you chances for giveaways and check out the awesome forum where you can win money for referrals. Glad to have you here!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well if you need anything let us know. :)

Osiris

Sorry I didn't post yet, been a little busy reorganizing my PC.

Charged, holy shit have I missed you on IWSTI. I can't hate on the GR as much now since I am a moderator :lol:

Sorry I didn't post yet, been a little busy reorganizing my PC.

Charged, holy shit have I missed you on IWSTI. I can't hate on the GR as much now since I am a moderator :lol:
Lmao!
Can you tell digital fiend I'm really dissapointed in his reason I'm banned. Its something about being to busy watching TV and being lazy. Could have been sooooooooo much better.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I got banned. :) Best thing that could have happened to me!

joey.lisano

Can you tell digital fiend I'm really dissapointed in his reason I'm banned. Its something about being to busy watching TV and being lazy. Could have been sooooooooo much better.
Based on what I've read, it looks like it was Parker. I'll put his words in quotes.
And sometimes, it's fun to get those who act childish. It amazes me that grown adults, some older than I, act like this. If it warrants it, I take care of the situation so it doesn't happen again. Remember chargedvette? Curious to know why he doesn't post here anymore, at least under that name? Yep, took care of it.
I was entertained by his responses. However, in a tech thread where people aren't here to discuss life/opinions and want details on something technical, they were unwarranted. That = liability and keeps people from posting. He became more of a nuisance than anything and he had plenty of warnings that go back over a year to fix his ways. He didn't, so I did it for him.

Based on what I've read, it looks like it was Parker. I'll put his words in quotes.

Lol, thanks Joey! I think I got more points from Parker over the years than anyone. I like how he says "under that name" thinking I'm desperate enough to create another accound and hide my IP address just to get back on IWSTI. Chumpsauce!

Can you tell him I was not entertained by his lame ban reason. He could have come up with such a good burn and just failed bad.

Paul.c

We will need objective facts in order to bash. I understand that y'all have a great time bashing GRs. And yes I do drive a GR. Me owning a GR IS NOT the reason for this response. However, bashing or talking shit will not be tolerated, without factual evidence.

Flame suit is on. Flame away.